Homecoming Parade Info and Rules
Homecoming week is always fun and love the school spirit that the program gets to contribute in the Homecoming parade.
We have some prep work we need to do before the Homecoming parade.
- Thursday, 9/26 both JVA and JVB athletes meet in the cafeteria after school to make the posters for the parade. Transition to practices at 4pm.
- Each athlete needs to bring a set of markers. Poster Boards will be provided by the Boosters.
Friday, 9/27 is the Homecoming Parade-Meet at the Parking lot of Indian run United Methodist Church on Brand Road.
- All three teams participate in the parade. Athletes will need to be dropped off by 4pm enter using the Church parking lot closest to Avery Road-entrance farthest east nearest to roundabout at Brand and Avery Roads.
- Athletes are to wear Green Training T's and Black Shorts.
- DO NOT park your personal vehicle at the church. Parade vehicles only.
- Park personal vehicles in the Jerome student parking lot on Brand Road.
- From 4pm to 4:30pm the athletes will prepare our truck for the parade at the Church, our group is responsible for cleaning up our area.
- We will be informed of the parade line up upon arrival at the Church.
- Parade begins at 5pm. Our group will be ready for line up at 4:30pm.
- Parade ends at the student parking lot on Brand Road. Cars can be parked in the student parking lot for the end of the parade.
Important! Not allowed to toss anything from a moving vehicle. Walkers may throw Items, but they must be tossed close to the curb. This is to prevent children from running into the street.
- The Seniors will be in the Truck blowing bubbles.(Bubbles provided by the Boosters)
- Remaining Athletes will have posters to carry, candy to toss, and balloons to carry & give to kids as they march down the parade path. (Candy and Balloons provided by the Boosters)
Come out and support the parade and the program this Friday, 9/27 at 5pm.